Moisés Caicedo

How can they still get him if reported he only wants Chelsea?
Explain it like I'm five?
If Chelsea don’t improve their bid and Brighton are happy to keep him, then his choice becomes Brighton or Liverpool again.

Caicedo might become angry with Chelsea not willing to pay the extra to get him and then might still end up at Liverpool.

So Tony Bloom has got his mate Klopp to make an increased bid to ensure Chelsea have to match it in order to get the player. That’s how it works isn’t it.
Tony bloom! would you trust him? I'd walk away if I was dealing with this guy

Caceido seems a headcase

Why would you turn down liverpool for Chelsea

Either way...fucking hilarious
Why wouldn't he? Chelsea have a decent chance of top 4. They'll pay him well. He'll live in London. He gets to be a big part of a long-term project.

And, more importantly, Liverpool and it's fanbase is full of cunts.

Seems a decent choice to me.

caicedo is going to chelsea, he doesnt want to go to liverpool, liverpool have approached us, as we know they were prepared to bid 111m , we will sell them phillips for 150m (english and international tax) they said no, so the deal is darwin nunez and 200m, should be announced in 48 hours :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.