Moisés Caicedo

Walker and Kane to stay, this guy to Chelsea. I'll be laughing all weekend :)

Dream scenario would be we steam in and buy Caceido and Kane, a second Treble almost guaranteed, and scousers and German rags both left very fucked off. Show exactly who has the biggest bollocks in football.

I just wanna know who is going to be scoring goals for Chelsea with Nkunku hurt?

what a mess this is.

that Chelsea-Pool game Sunday will be epic. can see Poch and Klopp easily getting reds. :DD

whoever is the ref for that game will have a hard time to implement all these new rule changes on players running to the ref to complain, keeping managers in their place etc.
every fault will be heavily argued, asking for yellows for each others etc.
Anthony Taylor is the ref. And Chelsea really hate him.

Would be fantastic if he fucked the dippers off. Their fans have waited years for them to splash the cash then the player turns round and says no anyway.

On top of the realisation they had for money for Bellingham but he rejected them.

A beautiful day

What you on about waited for years?

Theyve already spent over £110m this summer alone.
Last summer Nunez and Gakpo another £130m.
Season before that Konate and Diaz another 100m+.

I dunno how they cope waiting all these years after spending so little….

Wonder what Spitty is making of all this ? He did call the owners out the other day, and even pointed them in the direction of Caicedo, penny for Lavia’s thoughts too, he was the fall back option at Chelsea & the scallies have just dropped their pants to reveal themselves (small time) he’d be mad to go there now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.