Moisés Caicedo

Blow my own trumpet time...In my early days as an analyst (albeit in media marketing), I worked on an algorithm for exponential sales decay.

I signed over the intellectual property to my employers at the time, who modified it to encompass more variables such as performance, value etc. and they then sold it on to a number of companies, including Starlizard and SAP, for an absolute fortune.

And that, ladies and gents, is why I'm not retired and can't be trusted to make any financial decisions in my house ever again...:-)
Did you invent the Munson Burner?

old-lady-tongue.gif

Blow my own trumpet time...In my early days as an analyst (albeit in media marketing), I worked on an algorithm for exponential sales decay.

I signed over the intellectual property to my employers at the time, who modified it to encompass more variables such as performance, value etc. and they then sold it on to a number of companies, including Starlizard and SAP, for an absolute fortune.

And that, ladies and gents, is why I'm not retired and can't be trusted to make any financial decisions in my house ever again...:-)
Ah man, it should have been obvious to me... but I still didn't think Roy Munson would get Munson-ed in the end there. :/

I know the Dippers are not in CL but so are Chelsea and frankly based on results from recent seasons they are more likely to regain consistency and win things again. I guess Caicedo can't be enticed to live in Liverpool with Scousers.

Snubbing the dippers 110m bid would be comedy gold at it's finest and most humiliating.

And buying there other option of Lavia as well seems chelsea think Liverpool are a threat to the top five so chelsea just buy all there options! Brilliant..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.