MoM Yaya - What a Joke

Ntini77 said:
Zabaleta was our best player by far. I have no idea what happened to him over pre-season but he looks about 10 times fitter than he was last year. Amazing engine on him now.

He spent the pre season battling mountain lions in South America

xzbit04 said:
Ntini77 said:
Zabaleta was our best player by far. I have no idea what happened to him over pre-season but he looks about 10 times fitter than he was last year. Amazing engine on him now.

Zabs 10
mountain lions nil

winnie Mandela sent off for the use of necklace

yaya had one of his worst games for us i thought slow and methodical and needs an injection of aggression!!

Rob MCFC said:
yaya had one of his worst games for us i thought slow and methodical and needs an injection of aggression!!

Got on his bike on two occasions in the second half but only found the goal line with no body in board to take the pass.

Too often this season we have nobody on the end of YaYa's bursts which is perhaps why he is more reluctant to go on his bursts now.

YaYa aint fit enough truth be told (opposed to speed or change of pace), yeah i know all about the bursters but his recovery rate is diabolical and ultimately that's how fitness is measured. Keane called it right, i'm sick of seeing YaYa do the pitter-patter footsteps across the middle of the park when the opposition are starting to press-us...he can't get there.

Ntini77 said:

I really like Zaba, honestly I do. Totally professional, works his arse off, hard as nails. He's even improved going forward a bit as well.

But let's be 100% honest here, he is a bit crap going forward. He can't cross very well, he's not very fast and his finishing is woeful, if he gets a chance.

There's no way he was MOM. If it was awarded just for effort, OK. But for quality? Er, no.

Fat Chance said:
YaYa aint fit enough truth be told (opposed to speed or change of pace), yeah i know all about the bursters but his recovery rate is diabolical and ultimately that's how fitness is measured. Keane called it right, i'm sick of seeing YaYa do the pitter-patter footsteps across the middle of the park when the opposition are starting to press-us...he can't get there.

That's why he struggles in a DM role and why RM wanted a better version of a Garcia or a Barry.

If we look at our poor results and performances in the main its where our midfield have been overrun.

xzbit04 said:
Ntini77 said:

Basicaly, he got plenty of play-time this season, due to Micah's injury, this makes a great difference.
And yes, he was Motm by a country mile, so much involvment up-front, it makes you wonder why can't we have that same power in our left side when Kolarov isn't playing ?
I know Clichy is safer in deffence than Kolarov, but he brings hardly anything in attacking position that it is upseting.

mancity1 said:
Rob MCFC said:

Got on his bike on two occasions in the second half but only found the goal line with no body in board to take the pass.

Too often this season we have nobody on the end of YaYa's bursts which is perhaps why he is more reluctant to go on his bursts now.

i should have added when he has the ball he goes like a greyhound when he doesn't he's slow and methodical!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.