MoM Yaya - What a Joke

What I just don't get with Yaya this season is his inability to track back. It was the same with Nasri last night, when we are up the pitch, some of our attacking players just don't track their men and it costs us. Anyone else notice this?

It may sound daft, but, my view of him has hardly changed over the time he's been with us. All the time, he's looked like he couldn't give a shit when he hasn't got the ball. I love his dribbling skills, his lung busting runs, and his goals. They have been pretty scarce this season, and, all the time he's been here, he's been prone to look disinterested and workshy when he's pissed off and not on the ball, or when he's made a mistake.
I hate his mock anger when he dissents. Someone should tell him what a dick he appears when he gets in a strop and receives a needless yellow card for being a mard arse.
If Kolo goes, Yaya won't be far behind him, imho. And yes, his MOM was a joke last night. Apart from what was, in fairness, a great finish for the goal, he was at his 6'4" uncommanding worst, instead of being the giant he is capable of being.

It was Clichy for me, never stopped running!

Yaya's fault for both the goals, not bothering to follow his man!

Tevez worked his bollocks off as well!

the blue panther said:
It may sound daft, but, my view of him has hardly changed over the time he's been with us. All the time, he's looked like he couldn't give a shit when he hasn't got the ball. I love his dribbling skills, his lung busting runs, and his goals. They have been pretty scarce this season, and, all the time he's been here, he's been prone to look disinterested and workshy when he's pissed off and not on the ball, or when he's made a mistake.
I hate his mock anger when he dissents. Someone should tell him what a dick he appears when he gets in a strop and receives a needless yellow card for being a mard arse.
If Kolo goes, Yaya won't be far behind him, imho. And yes, his MOM was a joke last night. Apart from what was, in fairness, a great finish for the goal, he was at his 6'4" uncommanding worst, instead of being the giant he is capable of being.
100% agree, how can he waste RM's trust by showing laziness game after game. He probably thinks he can retire now after the Newcastle game last season.

Loukas said:
It was Clichy for me, never stopped running!

Yaya's fault for both the goals, not bothering to follow his man!

Tevez worked his bollocks off as well!

Clichy all day.

"How do the club arrive at the Man of the Match decisions because apart from his goal I thought Yaya was poor last night as he has been for most of the season."

Are you surprised? I can't remember the last time yaya was either subbed or didn't start a game. He is by far our best player and Mancini knows this, hence why he is worked like a dog and plays every match and has done for some time now. Obviously he gets tired but the side is no where near as good without him.

Not saying you're getting on his back but a lot of people have been recently and I just don't understand it.

Minard said:
Not saying you're getting on his back but a lot of people have been recently and I just don't understand it.

Welcome to bluemoan....

A few years ago I was a guest of a company that had sponsored a game at Rochdale. The match was awful, absolutely dreadful and from about half an hour onwards people were genuinely bored and just chatting amongst themselves. About 10 minutes from the end of the game the rep from the club came into the box and asked who we had picked as our man of the match. There was an uncomfortable silence for about 10 seconds whilst everyone looked at each other waiting for someone else to say something. Just then Rochdale's winger got the ball, beat the full back and put in a half decent cross. He'll get it we all said. The rep gave us a funny look and said OK if you are sure and walked out. Our decision was then read out over the tannoy to universal derision. Turns out the winger had hardly touched the ball all game and at one stage had got into an argument with a fan while taking a corner (which he then scuffed straight out of play). He got 3 out of 10 in the match report in the local paper!

Gray said:
How do the club arrive at the Man of the Match decisions because apart from his goal I thought Yaya was poor last night as he has been for most of the season.

Zabaleta, Tevez and Aguero were the more likely candidates.

And we can now see why Mancini wanted De Rossi because Garcia is frankly out of his depth.

Zabaleta is currently THE best player we have - hero, absolute hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.