Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUEN reporting that Falco picked up an injury.......might not play

But we all know its mind games but their manager.....he will play...we aint that lucky!

I'm not watching this live. I don't think my heart could stand it. I'll keep off the t'internet and watch the highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Pep will drop Yaya for this one.... He will want energy I think.
Wouldnt be surprised if he even plays Vinny after how bad we coped defensively with them at ours. He will want the best defenders playing.

Willy

Sagna Kompany(C) Otamendi Clichy

Sane De Bruyne Fernandinho Silva Sterling

Aguero.

I think Pep will drop Yaya for this one.... He will want energy I think.
Wouldnt be surprised if he even plays Vinny after how bad we coped defensively with them at ours. He will want the best defenders playing.

Willy

Sagna Kompany(C) Otamendi Clichy

Sane De Bruyne Fernandinho Silva Sterling

Aguero.
I'd also go with that side but don't think Pep will, I can foresee a back 3 to get Yaya in the middle.

I think the psychology of the team is as important as the individual players. We have to assume we need a result.

That said I'd play F'dinho in for KDB alongside Yaya in midfield. KDB is not in the best form and the front 4 players pick themselves, drop any of Silva, Sterling, Sane, Aguero and it would give a big psychological boost to them. Sagna and Clichy as full backs.

Can't see Kompany being played. He's been off so long and can't see Pep throwing
him back in for this one. But it is Pep and you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.