Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C6zHX4dXUAAPNYK.jpg:small

Italy's Gianluca Rocchi has been chosen to take charge of the return game between AS Monaco and Manchester City on Wednesday.
Rocchi's previous City games in the Champions League were a 1-0 defeat to Barcelona (2015) and 1-1 draw with Real Madrid (2012).

Caballero

Sagna - Stones - Kolarov - Clichy

Yaya

Fernandinho - Silva

Sterling - Aguero - Sane

Bravo, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Fernando, De Bruyne, Nolito, Iheanacho.

started to type out the 11 i think will play and then realised thats what i had..

think pep will play that but i would play zab instead of sagna and KDB should defo play for me, so i'd reluctantly lose fernandino. I'd look to control the game, to which yaya offers the best option, putting us more at risk defensively tho.

tough one to pick when all available and its a game you want your best 11 out.

C6zHX4dXUAAPNYK.jpg:small

Italy's Gianluca Rocchi has been chosen to take charge of the return game between AS Monaco and Manchester City on Wednesday.
Rocchi's previous City games in the Champions League were a 1-0 defeat to Barcelona (2015) and 1-1 draw with Real Madrid (2012).
Wasn't that the MDM 'penalty'?

Shocking decision.

We play better away from home apparently? I think, as the home game showed, home/away is irrelevant with City and Monaco, Monaco will come at City, City will counter, City will go at Monaco, Monaco will counter!

I think it makes sense to play a bit more of a defensive game this time around, not park the bus but play deeper and hit on the counter. No chance that's happening with pep in charge.
Yup I agree, makes sense. I dont think Pep will park the bus but I see him maybe not playing a striker but keeping an attacking team and approach... and if things start to go wrong bring on Aguero.

Pep's basically admitted that we need to try and outscore them, so to drop a finally in-form Aguero would be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.