Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has draw written all over this mind you could be 4 - 4. Thank god I am at the ICD clinic on Thursday having a check up, might need a new battery!!!!!!!!

Can't fuckin wait.
Added spice if any were needed after Barca came back. We need to have a solid, confident mindset so we don't panic and crumble like PSG.
At this stage, with Pep on our side, I don't fear anyone.

We can do this competition.

I see us scoring a couple, simply because they need to come at us.

Perfect for Silva to get Sane and Sterling in.

De Bruyne from the bench if we do need to chase it, with Fernandinho playing to win the ball high up and Yaya at the base.

I suspect Monaco will be playing with the accepted mindset of a 4-2 home win.

Willy
Sagna Otamendi Stones Kolarov
KDB/Toure Fernandinho Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane
Toss up between Yaya and KDB, probably Toure on form but the midfield has to stay compact. Let the 3 up front cause havoc and lets try and keep this comfortable.

I've not been this nervous/excited since the 2012 home derby,thought i was going to expire on the day lol
Why all the nerves. We were in the Semi's last season and in that game right until the end. This season if we get through we have very little chance of winning. Save your nervous excitement for FA Cup.

Can't see us putting in the kind of shambolic defensive display we did first leg and if falco is out can see us getting this done quite early would love a clean sheet!

Can't see Kompany being played. He's been off so long and can't see Pep throwing
him back in for this one. But it is Pep and you never know.
If VK starts I would be astounded indeed I would be surprised to see him at any stage. Furthermore, I believe that his days at City sadly are numbered. In fact I am expecting an announcement regarding his retirement to pop up soon. In the event of him being forced to hang up his boots I hope the club looks after him well.

If VK starts I would be astounded indeed I would be surprised to see him at any stage. Furthermore, I believe that his days at City sadly are numbered. In fact I am expecting an announcement regarding his retirement to pop up soon. In the event of him being forced to hang up his boots I hope the club looks after him well.

I suspect you won't be far off and Vinny's race is run here.

Caballero

Sagna - Stones - Kolarov - Clichy

Yaya

Fernandinho - Silva

Sterling - Aguero - Sane​

Bravo, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Fernando, De Bruyne, Nolito, Iheanacho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.