Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a cracking game again,Monaco will come at us,but they will be very wary that we can score goals as well,I feel that could be their downfall leaving spaces trying to get themselves back into the tie it's just down to us to take any chances that come our way..think it will end 2.2..

Fernandinho is to hit and miss in 1v1s to play left back. He's almost as rash as Otamendi but not as good tackler as Ota is. In both his game at LB he's been a defensive liability.
Again, I have listed the facts, I'm let folks draw whatever opinion they see fit.

But in comparing Clichy to Dihno, Dihno is infinitely better when we are in possession. And both at best can be said to sometimes be error prone on 1 v 1s.

Which begs the question, why is Clichy a better choice? He is at best just as bad defensively (factually speaking he is worse), he is definitely worse in possession, and definitely worse at supporting the offense.

Frankly, he is being chosen simply because he is listed as a LB on the squad pamphlet.

Tactics ? Got to continue with the Pep style that's really bedding-in now - always on the front foot. We can't do a containing game with our line-up. Unlike Maureen, Pep doesn't do that. BTW, what a disgrace to football the rags are - half a billion pound squad, one shot on target and fouling Hazard on a rotational basis.

End of tonight's Champions League coverage and a short preview about tomorrow BT saying rumours Aguero not starting.WTF.

Nerves starting to kick in having watched the Leicester game. I hope the boys watched that and don't do a Nasri and do anything stupidi. Got to be disciplined tomorrow although I think Monaco are a fair team. What a cheat that Vardy is. Utd should sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.