Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't start Fernandinho. He is completely out of form at the minute. Our best bet is to keep them on the back foot by attacking so same side as yesterday but with Willy in for Bravo and Kolarov in for Clichy.
Little edit there, do not fancy watching Clichy up against any two of Sidibe/Mbappe/B. Silva.

Little edit there, do not fancy watching Clichy up against any two of Sidibe/Mbappe/B. Silva.
Wowzers! You'd stick AK at left back against their fast tricky players?????

That'd be the equivalent of football suicide, regardless of how poor Clichy has been.

That'd be the equivalent of football suicide, regardless of how poor Clichy has been.
At least AK can defend a ball knocked over his head and knows when to floor someone instead of letting them past and sticking his hands in the air.

And don't say "Wowzers" Rammy, it makes you look like a **** and you're not a ****.

And don't say "Wowzers" Rammy, it makes you look like a **** and you're not a ****.
lmao

It's a sad state of affairs that those two are our left back options.

As much as I detest AK, I can live with him playing in the middle, certainly not left back though as Monaco would rip him to pieces.

We'll be expecting them to come at use early, and if they do it will leave holes that we can take advantage of. I think the problem we have here is that if they sit back and defend for the first 20 minutes to try and spoil our game plan. They'll be hoping we get frustrated, and end up leave gaps behind for them to exploit.

It is certainly going to be a tough game. and the first goal will be massively important.

We'll be expecting them to come at use early, and if they do it will leave holes that we can take advantage of. I think the problem we have here is that if they sit back and defend for the first 20 minutes to try and spoil our game plan. They'll be hoping we get frustrated, and end up leave gaps behind for them to exploit.

It is certainly going to be a tough game. and the first goal will be massively important.
If they're happy to sit back and defend I'd be more than happy to see the two centre halves spend 90 minutes playing two touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.