Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr perhaps we should get past Wednesday first .
Once we're in the QF anyone will give us a game, there isn't an easy draw.
Yeah if you track back through the conversation you'll find it was conditional to getting a result on Wednesday.

Been having a discussion on the Monaco tkts thread about the notorious...i kid you not....Nice Ultras, just a heads up to any blues staying in Nice to keep your wits about you, this lot nicknamed BSN or Brigade Sud Nice are the most violent firm in the whole of France and hate the English

If the Nice Ultras are bad then just how bad are the Bad Ultras?

Not sure but another poster on the Monaco tickets thread said he was there with Northern Ireland and the Nice Ultras were coming at them and the Poles from all directions and then vanishing
Google Nice Ultras it's all there, this BSN mob are outlawed in France , to belong to it or displaying their banners can land you in jail, their leader is looking at 7 years after being arrested in February
350-dinner-party-drone.jpg

Thankfully I'm not going as this group look scary.

Sevilla I think this would be a comfy tie
The potential for Nasri to score the winner for them would worry me. That would be absolutely horrendous. But I agree other than that they'd be a great draw (assuming we get through). I think Leicester would be a terrible draw for us if they manage to knock Sevilla out.

Worried about this.

Probably due to the first leg, 2 goal lead doesn't seem to be that much in a team as suicidally attacking as ours were.

I'm hoping we'll go for the 4-1-4-1 with Yaya/Silva/De Bruyne as the Yaya/Fernandinho/Silva or De Bruyne combination doesn't work as well for me and isn't very balanced. These are the types of games where we miss Gundogan.

Think this game hinges on which Yaya will turn up. We need to cool, professional ball player who will press when he needs to rather than the lazy mard-arse who sits huffing on the ground when we're getting attacked. If we win can keep the ball in centre mid our wide players will hang them out to dry again.

Worried about this.

Probably due to the first leg, 2 goal lead doesn't seem to be that much in a team as suicidally attacking as ours were.

I'm hoping we'll go for the 4-1-4-1 with Yaya/Silva/De Bruyne as the Yaya/Fernandinho/Silva or De Bruyne combination doesn't work as well for me and isn't very balanced. These are the types of games where we miss Gundogan.

Think this game hinges on which Yaya will turn up. We need to cool, professional ball player who will press when he needs to rather than the lazy mard-arse who sits huffing on the ground when we're getting attacked. If we win can keep the ball in centre mid our wide players will hang them out to dry again.
2 of there goals were just long ball over top so yaya was or wouldn't be the problem. Basic defending would sort out our main problems.

2 of there goals were just long ball over top so yaya was or wouldn't be the problem. Basic defending would sort out our main problems.
Our centre halves taking up a staggered line would sort both (one challenges while the other drops in behind to cover).

Yesterday's team but with Willy and Fernandinho instead of Bravo and KDB, but with Dinho in front of the back four and Yaya given a free role in midfield. Then bring on KDB in the second half for Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.