Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Just got mine, Spikes trip fully booked so going to Milan on the Tuesday, train Wednesday and then Nice -Basel- Mc/r on Thursday !! £170 before hotels so happy.
Nice one ... We're Marseille on Sat - Mon, Nice Mon evening 'til Thur, then Nice, Basel, Manchester. Land at 9.30pm ish ...

Just a note to anyone who isn't sure about cost at such short notice. I've just booked a flight from Manchester to Marseille at 0720 for £32 on the morning of the game. It's about two and a half hours to Nice on the train, really nice route along the coast past Cannes, I did it in the summer for England. Hotel is £43 right next to train station in Nice. Flight back early pm on the Thursday from Marseille to Manchester via Brussels for £93. Train from Marseille to Nice is about £50 return. I'm happy for someone to join me on this and go halves on the room. Not much of a saving I know but I know the route in case anyone isn't sure about travelling alone.

Just a note to anyone who isn't sure about cost at such short notice. I've just booked a flight from Manchester to Marseille at 0720 for £32 on the morning of the game. It's about two and a half hours to Nice on the train, really nice route along the coast past Cannes, I did it in the summer for England. Hotel is £43 right next to train station in Nice. Flight back early pm on the Thursday from Marseille to Manchester via Brussels for £93. Train from Marseille to Nice is about £50 return. I'm happy for someone to join me on this and go halves on the room. Not much of a saving I know but I know the route in case anyone isn't sure about travelling alone.

some trains are a bit slower

09:31

Marseille St-Charles

TER 17473

12:09

Nice Ville

Passengers: kenny, elizabeth

12:32

Nice Ville

TER 81155

12:56

Monaco—Monte-Carlo

so be careful time wise

some trains are a bit slower

09:31

Marseille St-Charles

TER 17473

12:09

Nice Ville

Passengers: kenny, elizabeth

12:32

Nice Ville

TER 81155

12:56

Monaco—Monte-Carlo

so be careful time wise

Flight lands in Marseille at 1020. Train from St Charles is at 1214 which arrives at 1459 into Nice Ville. Drop bag at hotel then a few hours for some beers in Nice before getting train to Monaco. Don't fancy being in Monaco too early with the prices charged there!
Cheers.

Flight lands in Marseille at 1020. Train from St Charles is at 1214 which arrives at 1459 into Nice Ville. Drop bag at hotel then a few hours for some beers in Nice before getting train to Monaco. Don't fancy being in Monaco too early with the prices charged there!
Cheers.

Plus, I'm sure I read somewhere that there will be no alcohol sold in Monaco on match day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.