Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Just a note to anyone who isn't sure about cost at such short notice. I've just booked a flight from Manchester to Marseille at 0720 for £32 on the morning of the game. It's about two and a half hours to Nice on the train, really nice route along the coast past Cannes, I did it in the summer for England. Hotel is £43 right next to train station in Nice. Flight back early pm on the Thursday from Marseille to Manchester via Brussels for £93. Train from Marseille to Nice is about £50 return. I'm happy for someone to join me on this and go halves on the room. Not much of a saving I know but I know the route in case anyone isn't sure about travelling alone.

Bloody hell, I missed that one, soddin' Skyscanner, cheaper and a day less than I am doing. I might take you up on the offer of the hotel room though, I will get back to you once I know times etc cheers.

Just a note to anyone who isn't sure about cost at such short notice. I've just booked a flight from Manchester to Marseille at 0720 for £32 on the morning of the game. It's about two and a half hours to Nice on the train, really nice route along the coast past Cannes, I did it in the summer for England. Hotel is £43 right next to train station in Nice. Flight back early pm on the Thursday from Marseille to Manchester via Brussels for £93. Train from Marseille to Nice is about £50 return. I'm happy for someone to join me on this and go halves on the room. Not much of a saving I know but I know the route in case anyone isn't sure about travelling alone.

How are you planning on getting back to Nice after the game?

Ive been told there is a extra train put on for footy fans??

That would help, Ive been stuck on this for ages cant work out whether to get hotel or just go straight to airport, my flight is at 6.30 am

We fly into Marseille from Heathrow Tuesday morning. We have an hour to get through customs and get the train to Nice. Flights £75. Train £83 first class, Hotel £100 per night. Wanted a better experience than Dussledorf....

We fly into Marseille from Heathrow Tuesday morning. We have an hour to get through customs and get the train to Nice. Flights £75. Train £83 first class, Hotel £100 per night. Wanted a better experience than Dussledorf....

If your train is from St Charles station, just remember its a half hour bus ride from the airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.