Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Anyone know the train situation for getting back to Nice after the game? The last train is shortly after 11pm which is a bit tight for an 8.45pm kick off. I know they put an extra one on for Arsenal fans when they were there last season but haven't heard anything for us.
I'm hovering over the buy button for a ticket but it'll be on my own so want to get the details right. A taxi back is way too expensive. Flights can be had via Marseille from Manchester for a decent price. I went this route to Nice for the England v Iceland game in the summer and it worked well.

That was my next question ^^ as I am now looking at hotels, whilst Nice is the obvious place it is no use if you cant get back there !

Just got mine, Spikes trip fully booked so going to Milan on the Tuesday, train Wednesday and then Nice -Basel- Mc/r on Thursday !! £170 before hotels so happy.

Same here, flying to Milan Tues am then getting the 15:10 train to Nice, return same route Thursday, 2 of us for £75 each all in

Just need tickets now..

That was my next question ^^ as I am now looking at hotels, whilst Nice is the obvious place it is no use if you cant get back there !
According to Spurs fans, they were held back after for 10 minutes after the game and trains were also held so they could still get back to Nice. They did something similar in St. Etienne in the Euros. We got back to the station and there was a train waiting & didn't leave until it was full. Most will be staying in NIce, & I'm sure the local residents wouldn't want several hundred English football fans wandering the streets in the early hours.

Coming all the way from Oz for this game. watched City v Madrid when they had an exhibition match here. But this will be my first competitive game if everything works out!!

Couldn't resist it. It's not often it gets down to 12000 points for a crucial Champions league game so had to take the opportunity.
Interestingly, I've got two season tickets, both in my name so what would have happened if I'd bought two tickets and they wanted to check the names against the person entering the stadium?
Just in case you're wondering, I'm going on my own so no hidden agenda behind the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.