Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

From what I'm hearing, all this allocation are going to be made available to supporters (i.e. not corporate or sponsors) and the split will be approx 200 to supporters clubs and 300 on points. Available either tonight or tomorrow morning.

It will easily go to your points, provided City actually put them on sale

I shouldn't laugh but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case!

Anyway, if they do go on sale and the regular fans get access to them that's good news but I'm sure plenty would've shelved their travel plans when it didn't come down to their points first time round so it's going to be frustrating for those that aren't in a position to now resurrect those plans.

Given that Monaco have low crowds even for CL games why didn't they give these extra tickets to start with. Cost of travel will now be a lot higher than it was originally and people find it hard to take time off work at the drop of a hat. Yet again supporters treated like shit

Given that Monaco have low crowds even for CL games why didn't they give these extra tickets to start with. Cost of travel will now be a lot higher than it was originally and people find it hard to take time off work at the drop of a hat. Yet again supporters treated like shit

Correct but I think over 500 were sat in the Monaco end before they started cancelling all the tickets. They all will be traveling in any case.

It's amateur hour all over Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.