Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Hope travelling blues have read this don't want unsuspecting City fans blundering around Nice after a few bevvies thinking they are in a Med paradise and then get jumped :(

I travel all over with City and Northern Ireland we never leave each other and completely agree with what you're saying

Has anyone actually had a refund as promised for cancelled tickets yet? im still waiting

A word of caution for any blues staying over in Nice, watch out for the Nice ultras, i kid you not they are nasty fuckers and will be itching for a go at the English, they were at it in the Euros
Looks like I'm going to have to spend this evening brushing up on my kung fu skills, teach those French ****s a lesson.

stupidpeople5.jpg

A few dodgy looking group's walking around the old town last night. . it's happened a few times has we know.(Madrid Sorrento Amsterdam. Seville ).be on your guard.....but we never are because were just enjoying ourselves.

Cock up by City means we have ended up with an extra named ticket in City end. PM if anyone wants it. Can meet up in Nice as I am flying out tomorrow morning

Hi mate I fly to Nice in the morning also and will take the ticket if you still have it
07590 454 833 Chris
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.