Monaco post match

I have no nails, ref was shocking and I have to think it's something to do with us booing the anthem (probably just me though!). Did not think we controlled the game very well but showed great grit and effort after gifting them the first 2 goals (even the 3rd although it was a sublime finish). No idea how it will pan out in the second leg but it's going to be a rollercoaster

When you hear commentator going on about th great europeon nights at Anfield and that shit hole just outside Manchester this is what they refer to.

Tonight we dug deep we could have imploded early in that second half but we kept it together, the people doubting Pep at half time were firmly put in their place.

fantastic spirit and belief from the players.

Give Pep anothe 2 windows and we will be unbeliveable.

One thing I hope we take from this tactics wise is that we are not a set up shop outfit, stop playing slowly out of the back and play more direct balls into the channels, I'm worried during the second leg though that sterling is suspended and Navas will most likely be there, Sterlimgs pace and running at defenders will be sorely missed

So glad we pulled that out of the bag & we can have smiles on our faces after beating that cheating bastard ref. Aguero was brilliant second half after a poor first, think he's getting up to speed now which surely bodes well for the run in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.