Monaco post match

I hope they are rags, because if they're City fans, I fucking despair...

Best not to respond to them, although some might say that about me.

Nothing wrong with having an alternative opinion but some people seem to take delight in running our club down. It was a great game between to top sides but for some they only seem to notice the negatives.

Really happy to see Aguero popping into that space in front of the CBs with balls being played to his feet. Helped us a lot to attack and hope we can build on that to keep him involved in the play

Great character and resilience shown but
we have no chance in hell of winning the competition with such a kamikaze defence.
Until he sees sense and sorts the back line out we won't be an elite team.

One thing I hope we take from this tactics wise is that we are not a set up shop outfit, stop playing slowly out of the back and play more direct balls into the channels, I'm worried during the second leg though that sterling is suspended and Navas will most likely be there, Sterlimgs pace and running at defenders will be sorely missed
Sterling is not suspended

We must learn from this, surely we can't be that bad in the next leg?
Is Vinny injured?
This could've gone badly pear shaped like Arsenal v Beyern, so massive respect to the character of this team to step up after making mistakes, and saving a penalty for Willy, and a goal for Stones, Aguero showing his class with 2 goals and an assist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.