Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Just got back, wow what a fuckin 2nd half!!!!!

De Bruyne looked knackered and at times uninterested and I was begging for Manuel to take him off and he duly obliged. BMG faded in the 2nd half as we raised our game. Someone asked me what was the difference between the 2 halves and for me it was obvious, we were more compact. We attacked as a unit and defended as a unit and compressed the space in between.

Gone was the team being strung out across 2/3rds of the pitch which forced us to play long aimless balls in the first half, we kept the spaces tight and let our football do the talking. I had a feeling tonight would turn out as it did with it being halfway to the perfect storm. Just got to hope the Chavs and the Tarquins get spanked tomorrow and everything will be just perfect. :-)

Delighted, despite atrocious defending in first half.

Top displays (in ascending order) from Ota, Kolarov, El Mago and Sterling. Raheem put in a load of work on top of his goals and assist. Well done MP too.

And rags in the Europa Paints Trophy for our added delectation. Hi-di-fcukin-hi.

Fantastic game.
We battered them the whole second half.
Our league form usually better in the periods we don't have camps league to worry about so hope we can go on a run now!

Quote from CL News...............

""
PSG finished three points back in second and risk a tough draw in the last 16 where the likes of champions Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City lurk.....""

So City are ' lurking ' now. Great to be a Blue

Hopefully the kick off for our season getting that monkey of the back.

Got cut to ribbons in the first half but got a grip in the 2nd half.

Delighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.