Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

That 2nd half was our best ever showing in the CL imo.

Sterling was absolutely superb tonight. I think he quite likes these European nights.

Silva was (as always) fucking majestic. There's literally fuck all anyone can 'do' with him.

Kolarov was immense in the 2nd half.

I'm absolutely delighted to have topped the group especially such a hard one. I hope we draw an 'easier' team in the 16 cos once we're in the final 8 anything can happen.

That 2nd half was our best ever showing in the CL imo.

Sterling was absolutely superb tonight. I think he quite likes these European nights.

Silva was (as always) fucking majestic. There's literally fuck all anyone can 'do' with him.

Kolarov was immense in the 2nd half.

I'm absolutely delighted to have topped the group especially such a hard one. I hope we draw an 'easier' team in the 16 cos once we're in the final 8 anything can happen.
I hope Sterling's critics watched that game and digested it. What an combination for the 1st goal, and he's basically fired City to top the Champions League group and some said that at this level he wasn't good enough.

Just got back from the game, what a fantastic night. Topped the group, beat a team in great form & played very well in the process.

Sterling was great tonight, even up until half-time I was saying he had been our best attacker & I could hear plenty around moaning about him - was so glad he got the key goals to show what he brings.

Had 2 Gladbach fans sat right behind me.. Giving it plenty in the first half. Very, very satisfying that second half, have to admit the 4th goal I just celebrated at them rather than facing the pitch. Were plenty of Germans in the home support overall which wasn't ideal.

Well that's my "I'll have a week off the beer" resolution up the Swannee then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.