Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Talk about getting away with it, six crazy minutes have made everyone forget how abysmal that performance was again.

Delighted we won and more importantly topped the group.
fuck off first half poor granted but that second half was sublime

great result and second half performance but that first half was really worrying as well.......at least we avoid barca and munich but i have to admit I'm more interested in the league...hopefully this will give the whole team a lift and carry them forward

fair play to MP on changing it at half time - got the team to be much more compact and we then got what we deserved.

great to see silva back near his best and sterling i thought was fantastic and i also thought yay was much more disciplined than he normally is in the champs league

Hope that 2nd half is the fightback and revival that will transform our season, came back on it in the 2nd half, got big goals to win the game and topped the group. Crucial confidence boost, hopefully.

Yep, hopefully. As bad as we were first half, we were outstanding in the second. Utterly dominant, in complete control - almost back to our best. Let's just hope we take it on now.

That second half is what we need for Saturday for the full 95 minutes.

More pressing more pressure solid defending it can be done and when we do it we are hard to beat and easier on the eye.

Real big effort now for Saturday no letting up as we turn on and off too easy.

Fucking buzzing. Top of the group, Sterling scoring two and United fucked off to the European Smart Price Cup. Happy fucking days lads!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.