Monchengladbach post match (top of the group)

Immense second half from City, Ya Ya imperious, never gave up, Rahim kept working hard and getting into position to score/miss...what a turnaround, all credit to the team

great result and second half performance but that first half was really worrying as well.......at least we avoid barca and munich but i have to admit I'm more interested in the league...hopefully this will give the whole team a lift and carry them forward

fair play to MP on changing it at half time - got the team to be much more compact and we then got what we deserved.

great to see silva back near his best and sterling i thought was fantastic and i also thought yay was much more disciplined than he normally is in the champs league

He changed nothing. The players decided to give a shit and just do their jobs.

Pellegrini didn't do anything wrong that first half at all.

Amazing performance second half , whatever Pellegrini said at the break certainly roused them, Yaya at his best tonight.

No arguments, that was top drawer, dig in now city!

That second half is what we need for Saturday for the full 95 minutes.

More pressing more pressure solid defending it can be done and when we do it we are hard to beat and easier on the eye.

Real big effort now for Saturday no letting up as we turn on and off too easy.
It's what's needed in all games,if we play like that and considering who's missing no one can live with us,apart from barca..

Massive massive night for city. Easily in the top 5 biggest results for city in my lifetime alongside gillingham, qpr and first fa cup. This is the next level now for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.