Monday 23rd September - Work

rickmcfc

I'm really looking forward to going into work today. I love hearing all the crap excuses come from the United fans. I just walk in and act like nothing has happened. It actually annoys them even more because they think I will walk in and be talking about the game. What do you do? Keep quiet or wind them up about the result?

Just a smug smirk will be enough to wind them up.
Although I should imagine I will be avoided by most.

It would seem it is the team selection that is to blame for the LATEST defeat, of course I am assured they will bounce back and get consecutive wins in their next 500 games!

I'll do my childish and admittedly not very funny usual and at 12.56 ask United fans the time with a big smile on my face. They'll remember me doing the same at 12.54 a few years ago and then correcting them when they said five to one!!

There is a wig at work that looks Fellani's. I shall be sporting that today and laughing around the office.

It's becoming a novelty now beating them. Had so much stick in work when they used to beat us. Oh how the tables have turned.

i am 52 and hated school with a passion but would love to be back at my school this morning and give them rags what for.

I am off today as is the biggest red in the office. Tomorrow I will walk in, not say a word but then make sure they see the smiles that me and my fellow blues exchange. As for the ones that claim they are reds, not worth my gloating.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 am --<br /><br />
its a Barm said:
i am 52 and hated school with a passion but would love to be back at my school this morning and give them rags what for.
Love this, I felt you pain for as many years

its a Barm said:

Well I'm at 6th form today and as the gobby bastard I am I don't shut up about it until we beat them at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.