Monday night football with Neville and Carragher

Hurts me to say but I think Neville is quite good as a pundit & suprisingly not too biased.
However,Carragher was awfull ! If sky continue to employ him then i suggest they use subtitles, couldn't understand him most of the time. When I did make out what he was saying i found him embarrasing.
I'll give him one season.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hihosilva said:
Just emailed my complaint to Sky

Really? You got nothing better to do?
For the amount of money I pay for Sky I think im entitled to complain. Sounds like you have nothing better to do either.

CTID1988 said:
Whenever he got slightly emotional my dog started barking, ive never heard such a high pitched squeal of a voice

Haha. Are you Joey Barton? He tweeted exactly the same thing last night about his dog!

Personally I thought their analysis of City was delivered through gritted teeth. Spent more time talking about Newcastle and generally made it seem like City were okay, but Newcastle were terrible.

I'm glad Chelsea v Rags is on Monday night. Lets see what Neville has to say when they get dicked.

BillyShears said:
CTID1988 said:
Whenever he got slightly emotional my dog started barking, ive never heard such a high pitched squeal of a voice

Haha. Are you Joey Barton? He tweeted exactly the same thing last night about his dog!

Personally I thought their analysis of City was delivered through gritted teeth. Spent more time talking about Newcastle and generally made it seem like City were okay, but Newcastle were terrible.

I'm glad Chelsea v Rags is on Monday night. Lets see what Neville has to say when they get dicked.

Don't forget he did analysis on the 1-6<br /><br />-- 20 Aug 2013, 10:46 --<br /><br />
Hihosilva said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hihosilva said:

For the amount of money I pay for Sky I think im entitled to complain. Sounds like you have nothing better to do either.
What did you complain about though?
You dont think Sky checked to see if people could understand him?

Hihosilva said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hihosilva said:

Haha and you get that idea from where exactly? Good luck on changing Sky's plans with 1 email.

Heaven forbid they employ a scouser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.