Monday night football with Neville and Carragher

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hihosilva said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Really? You got nothing better to do?
For the amount of money I pay for Sky I think im entitled to complain. Sounds like you have nothing better to do either.

Haha and you get that idea from where exactly? Good luck on changing Sky's plans with 1 email.

Heaven forbid they employ a scouser

My plan is to change MNF, then Murdoch, the World and finally THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

I thought it was hilarious. Some good banter between the two and was amused when Carra said crap.

At least they have personality and they do know what they are talking about. Rather listen to those two than Dion Dublin and Shearer on BBC.

It was the most excruciating piece of tv i have ever seen,what is with all the sighing and screwing up his face when he talks?Have to say,aside from the obvious bias i like rat boy's analysis,it just doesnt work with two of them

When he got up to show his positioning when discussing Ashley Williams, Ed shat himself.

Was the "Gary Neville is a wanker" chanting, late on in the 2nd half, audible on the Sky broadcast? Was expecting "Gary Neville feeds the Goat" as well - seeing that the man himself made an appearance!

I liked it after a while of getting used to it. It's like having one of your mates from the pub as a pundit, saying it how it is and in the way you'd say it yourself. The more irate he got about a point, the more his voice went up. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but i'll tell you what it definitely is - better than the shitty format the studio is set for SNF with all the fans cheering when the cameras come on. Fucking wank.

I thought it was ok. I like Carragher and other than his accent being a bit much, his views are sound. Neville had a good season last year and I expect much the same from him. He will always be a rag wanker but he does know what he is talking about!

Don't forget Neville was awful ans very awkward as a studio pundit/expert when he first started (he's admitted that himself) so you've got to give Carragher at least a couple of months to get settled

bert's broken neck said:
Was the "Gary Neville is a wanker" chanting, late on in the 2nd half, audible on the Sky broadcast? Was expecting "Gary Neville feeds the Goat" as well - seeing that the man himself made an appearance!
I recorded it on sky and watched it later on. Im happy to say it was very audible!

I am in no way a lover of scousers and rat boy well lets just say rag and thats enough for now,but i have to say i think they are ok for what the do lets not forget they have played at the very highest level so the should know what they are talking about in my opinion they get most things right but not all, it is about opinions after all, makes for good viewing most of the times, and when one of there teams loose its good to see them squirm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.