Monday night football with Neville and Carragher

Thought they did well and instead of the sterile, regurgitated shit the majority come out with, they have minds of their own and offer a different insight.

Ragboy in particular is without a doubt the best pundit around right now and fair fucks to him i say.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blueinsa said:
Ragboy in particular is without a doubt the best pundit around right now and fair fucks to him i say.
Well said mate.

I think I might go and bump my "I love Gary Neville" thread from last season. Aways gets the "uber-blues" up and at 'em, that one ;-)
get fucked rag

blueinsa said:
Thought they did well and instead of the sterile, regurgitated shit the majority come out with, they have minds of their own and offer a different insight.

But he is still a c unt & always will be
You do know that don't you?

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
Well said mate.

I think I might go and bump my "I love Gary Neville" thread from last season. Aways gets the "uber-blues" up and at 'em, that one ;-)
get fucked rag
You get home ok, grandad?

squirtyflower said:
Well said mate.

get fucked rag
spiffingly, met FTG on the tram

had a worrying text off the elsest saying there was some creepy guy with is son on the train

I was listening to what Neville was saying about the rags when they played Swansea, he obviously has a bit more inside knowledge and an attachement there but he still says it like it is. He summarised that the game displayed the rags weakness in the middle, where Swansea overran them at times but that through Van Persie they were a threat. He commented on Welbecks lack of goals last season and said maybe this season shows an improvement on that which is necessary. He sees things as they are and comments on things fairly. He is the best pundit by a mile. And as much as he hates City and Liverpool he actually deals really well with it whilst also being critical of the rags. It is refreshing to hear a proper assessment of a side rather than Chelsea look fantastic because of Mourinho bollocks considering they still have a long way to go on the pitch, and the rags are a fantastic side which is clearly false, they again will score a lot on the counter attack but dont keep the ball very well. If Van Persie gets injured they will suffer.

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:

But he is still a c unt & always will be
You do know that don't you?

Disagree mate......he is a RAG ****! ;-)

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
get fucked rag

had a worrying text off the elsest saying there was some creepy guy with is son on the train
Shame, that trick usually works when pulling ladies on public transport.

squirtyflower said:

Shame, that trick usually works when pulling ladies on public transport.
that's your problem, not enough experience with the plebs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.