monday nights game

Dire to watch and Jose will be happy as a sandboy. Pretty sure Moyes will be content as well. Interestingly Michael Cox of Zonal Marking said during the match that the top three head to heads will be more mundane affairs given the 3 top teams have naturally conservative managers when it comes to the big games. Not losing will it seems be the priority. An interesting observation and certainly true tonight.

adrianr said:
Well regardless of whether we win or not, I think we can safely say we'll be better to watch over 38 games than these twats. If that's what Chelsea fans were so happy about with Mourinho coming back they're welcome to it.

Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

Markt85 said:
adrianr said:
Well regardless of whether we win or not, I think we can safely say we'll be better to watch over 38 games than these twats. If that's what Chelsea fans were so happy about with Mourinho coming back they're welcome to it.

Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

Chelsea fans might not, but roman might, too many boring performances and he could get bored of Jose again.

Markt85 said:
adrianr said:

Can't believe more people don't see it like this.

We do have something to fear. Chelsea can go away to title rivals and not lose and rags can go and smash Swansea away.

Markt85 said:
adrianr said:

'they're'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.