monday nights game

BobKowalski said:
Dire to watch and Jose will be happy as a sandboy. Pretty sure Moyes will be content as well. .

True, but neither of them should be feeling happy with it, particularly not Moyes.
Still, WTF is with Jose not starting with a recognized striker and not playing Mata? Risky.

Scouse_Jimi said:
karen7 said:
A rag on talksport saying city fans will be laughing tonite..we are!

How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.
I always do when they drop points and look ordinary,they are as entitled to laugh at us as well

Good result for us but we could have done much better. Yes the defending was great and we forced a stalemate at one of the hardest grounds in the league. But the Schurrle experiment didn't work and we spent an hour with pretty much no presence up front. Starting Lampard for the 3rd time in 8 days was also a bad move, which caused us to be overrun in midfield (a place we should have dominated).

If Lukaku had got the 90 minutes and Essien or MVG had gone in for Lampard I think we'd have won this. No matter though as we'll be happier about this than United. I hope RVP's elbow wasn't hurt by De Bruyne's face.

I found that fucking fascinating.

Chelsea played impressively defensively for a team with no real defensively minded midfielders. Restricting utd to hardly any proper chances. Clearly came to avoid defeat and did so. Can't recall the last time utd didn't score and didn't look like scoring at home. Very well done Chelsea.

Cahill was very good and snuffed the rapist out brilliantly.

Utds attacking threat was reduced to hit and hope crosses and dubious penalty shouts.

Interestingly they didn't seem to get their usual 'utd decisions' either which have ofte been the case in these big games.

It also seems that moyes had fuck all idea what to go except follow the ferguson blueprint and exchange wingers and hope for the best.

New dynamics at play kids it's gonna be an interesting season,

how quickly things change, our 3 points dropped is now one and if the scousers do united on sunday they will have got 1 point out of a possible six early days but a potential nightmare for moyes

karen7 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
karen7 said:
A rag on talksport saying city fans will be laughing tonite..we are!

How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.
I always do when they drop points and look ordinary,they are as entitled to laugh at us as well

Another one now. The whinging about Moyes has commenced.

Scouse_Jimi said:
marco said:
how quickly things change, our 3 points dropped is now one and if the scousers do united on sunday they will have got 1 point out of a possible six early days but a potential nightmare for moyes

We'll try our damndest mate

i'l certainly be at the bookies for the draw, no reason whatsoever you guys cant turn them over, ''good luck''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.