monday nights game

Markt85 said:
adrianr said:
Well regardless of whether we win or not, I think we can safely say we'll be better to watch over 38 games than these twats. If that's what Chelsea fans were so happy about with Mourinho coming back they're welcome to it.

Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

I knew someone would mention this, but in our title winning season despite the win being amazing, I spent much more time watching us over 38 games than I did celebrating the eventual victory. It shouldn't just be a means to an end, that's completely the wrong attitude IMO. It should be entertaining start to finish.

Pam said:
BobKowalski said:
Dire to watch and Jose will be happy as a sandboy. Pretty sure Moyes will be content as well. .

True, but neither of them should be feeling happy with it, particularly not Moyes.
Still, WTF is with Jose not starting with a recognized striker and not playing Mata? Risky.

Think not starting with a striker is Jose saying 0-0 suits me fine and if you want me to play with a striker then buy one that is better than the crap I have now (Lukaku excepted). I sincerely hope Jose doesn't get a striker as it will limit their title challenge until January at least. As for Moyes he just didn't want to have his pants pulled down at home against Chelsea. I still think Moyes is a bottle job when it matters.

As for Mata I just think Jose hates Spaniards after his 3 years at Madrid. Aside from that the Mata situation baffles me as well.

adrianr said:
Markt85 said:
adrianr said:
Well regardless of whether we win or not, I think we can safely say we'll be better to watch over 38 games than these twats. If that's what Chelsea fans were so happy about with Mourinho coming back they're welcome to it.

Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

I knew someone would mention this, but in our title winning season despite the win being amazing, I spent much more time watching us over 38 games than I did celebrating the eventual victory. It shouldn't just be a means to an end, that's completely the wrong attitude IMO. It should be entertaining start to finish.

A draw at Man Utd is a fantastic result to a west ham fan...

Pam said:
karen7 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.
I always do when they drop points and look ordinary,they are as entitled to laugh at us as well

Another one now. The whinging about Moyes has commenced.

music to the ears,appeals to my lack of common sense

dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
karen7 said:
A rag on talksport saying city fans will be laughing tonite..we are!

How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.

Jim

I've got a message for you

FUCK OFf !

Sorry mate but come on...it's (painfully) true...not rubbing in your loss, i'd like to think i'm above it, but coming out with shit like that after the weekend you's lot have had is a little bit rich imo

I'll fuck off now ;-)

dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
karen7 said:
A rag on talksport saying city fans will be laughing tonite..we are!

Jim

FUCK OFf !
Uncalled for. Our resident mickey had a point, painful though it is.

Scouse_Jimi said:
dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

Jim

FUCK OFf !

Sorry mate but come on...it's (painfully) true...not rubbing in your loss, i'd like to think i'm above it, but coming out with shit like that after the weekend you's lot have had is a little bit rich imo

I'll fuck off now ;-)

Good lad ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.