monday nights game

Markt85 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Markt85 said:
I watched it. Mourinho came for a point and got it. A very good result away from home. Performance is irrelevant

Hence my West Ham fan pleased with a point remark...small team mentality ;-)

Coming from the mighty Liverpool that finished 2 places above us last season

q8mF3oF.jpg

Of all the away fans here...you definitely bite the easiest mate ;-)

You going to the Liverpool game away? I'll buy you a pint

Scouse_Jimi said:
Markt85 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Hence my West Ham fan pleased with a point remark...small team mentality ;-)

Coming from the mighty Liverpool that finished 2 places above us last season

q8mF3oF.jpg

Of all the away fans here...you definitely bite the easiest mate ;-)

You going to the Liverpool game away? I'll buy you a pint

I am :)

Scouse_Jimi said:
Markt85 said:
He could play whatever tactics, players that he choses too, he's the manager.

Barcelona and Spain even play many games without a recognised striker and smash teams to pieces .

It's the result that matters over 38 games. Not going to tough away games and setting up defensively. When utd come to Stamford bride, the whole set up and approach will be totally different. Mourinho got what he wanted and will be happy with the point.

By the way, even without a striker they produced more shots at goal tonight.

I'm assuming you either didn't watch the match or failed to notice the number of times Chelsea had the ball wide and had no one in the box...

chelsea will play with srikers in the return game at the bridge and end up taking 4 points off them this season, it will cost united 2 games just to pull that back, very clever man is jose expect the same when he comes to city

What a load of rubbish that was.

CFC were cautious in the extreme and got the point they wanted, but do you win titles like that? Only if you know you are inferior. I don't really blame him, because CFC's forwards are rubbish, but we can expect them to strengthen before the window closes.

Despite the defensive approach Utd passed the ball remarkably poorly.

Made me feel better about the Cardiff game.

NQCitizen said:
Mike N said:
Nothing to worry about with these two teams.

Unless we're forced to go on something like a league table...

Jose recorded a record points total in this league playing like that.

to be fair Robben was worth watching.

Noticed they cut to Crespo in the stand and said he said Jose was the best manager he worked under, strange considering that Jose didn't fancy him and would rather have played Drogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.