monday nights game

manimanc said:
Let's all laugh at everton mkII..

You know, I was thinking similarly during that match. That match was approached just like Moyes would have done with his Everton team.

dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
karen7 said:
A rag on talksport saying city fans will be laughing tonite..we are!

How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.

Jim

I've got a message for you

FUCK OFf !
I've got a message for you: he's got as much right to post on here as you.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
How you can laugh at them for dropping 2 points when you dropped three against relegation fodder...honestly, is beyond common sense.

Jim

FUCK OFf !

and he's right.

dave_blue12 said:
Scouse_Jimi said:

Jim

FUCK OFf !

Thanks for the massive insight.

I'm sure Jim can stand up for himself without your assistance

Scouse_Jimi said:
adrianr said:
Markt85 said:
Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

I knew someone would mention this, but in our title winning season despite the win being amazing, I spent much more time watching us over 38 games than I did celebrating the eventual victory. It shouldn't just be a means to an end, that's completely the wrong attitude IMO. It should be entertaining start to finish.

A draw at Man Utd is a fantastic result to a west ham fan...
<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
Scouse_Jimi said:
adrianr said:
Markt85 said:
Regardless of the performace, a point away to Utd is a fantastic result - come the end of the season, do you reallly think the chelski fans are gonna care about the fact they didnt go all guns blazing against Man U, especially if there crowned champions

I knew someone would mention this, but in our title winning season despite the win being amazing, I spent much more time watching us over 38 games than I did celebrating the eventual victory. It shouldn't just be a means to an end, that's completely the wrong attitude IMO. It should be entertaining start to finish.

A draw at Man Utd is a fantastic result to a west ham fan...

You drew 0-0 with us last season and the game was similar to tonight's game. Defences came on top. It happens. Football would be shit if it was a basketball score every game.

dave_blue12 said:
dave_blue12 said:
Jim

FUCK OFf !

Thanks for the massive insight.

I'm sure Jim can stand up for himself without your assistance

Maybe so, but it wasn't just for his benefit. The General Football Forum needs fans from other clubs and they should be allowed to post their reasonable opinions without some one telling then to "FUCK OFf!"[sic].

wow moyes has started where he left off and means to continue lol

no wonder they have no waiting list at the swamp

Markt85 said:
You drew 0-0 with us last season and the game was similar to tonight's game. Defences came on top. It happens. Football would be shit if it was a basketball score every game.

I'm not saying it is mate...simply pointing out that a draw away to Scum is a better result for a West Ham fan as oppose to a Chelsea fan who should expect their team to win such games....specially when the manager (Mourinho) in my eyes got it tactically wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.