Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Ajay said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Atleast I know not to waste my time watching SSN on Monday or Tuesday...

I agree fully, you are probably better watching the OS.

Cheers for all info you contribute mate to the board Ajay, are we looking at 1 or 2 next week and outta the dezko or Torres potential deals which would be more likely to happen in you opinion

CITYROBBO said:
Ajay said:
I agree fully, you are probably better watching the OS.

Cheers for all info you contribute mate to the board Ajay, are we looking at 1 or 2 next week and outta the dezko or Torres potential deals which would be more likely to happen in you opinion

Okay, this is one of the few times I will truly stick my neck out!

From what I know - Torres is far from complete, yes we have made a very strong official approach but we have not had 'official' permission to speak to him directly - I stress official!

The offer is nowhere in the region that the press tell us and there are two options open to Liverpool and rightly some people and the press have highlighted these options - one cash and one cash/swap....

Is Torres our number 1 target - the answer is NO!

Ajay said:
CITYROBBO said:

Okay, this is one of the few times I will truly stick my neck out!

From what I know - Torres is far from complete, yes we have made a very strong official approach but we have not had 'official' permission to speak to him directly - I stress official!

The offer is nowhere in the region that the press tell us and there are two options open to Liverpool and rightly some people and the press have highlighted these options - one cash and one cash/swap....

Is Torres our number 1 target - the answer is NO!

Hmmm ibra ?
I know dam said a week ago that he heard torres was our number 1 target s

Ajay said:
I know dam said a week ago that he heard torres was our number 1 target

Bobby is not stupid, he wants players with the right attitude who want to play for us...

Our number 1 target is someone who wants to play for us, is that what your saying mate. The players that we have been linked with I can only see Milner being the one target that actually wants to play for city. Him or maybe dezko but I think juve are sniffing after him to.

Very interesting and thanks for the info Ajay.

Whoever it is we get im sure we will be happy!

So when do you reckon there could be a new signing then ajay? Time is ticking on for new players to come in and get a little settled in a new environment!!

I can tell you - regardless what the gutter press say - there are many top class high ranked players who WANT to play for us and who understand our ambition and the fact that we are becoming a formidable force, this coupled with recent comments be some of the Prem's leading managers add to the attraction of playing for us.

Ajay said:
I can tell you - regardless what the gutter press say - there are many top class high ranked players who WANT to play for us and who understand our ambition and the fact that we are becoming a formidable force, this coupled with recent comments be some of the Prem's leading managers add to the attraction of playing for us.
Could something be tied in with the kit launch ajay for new players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.