Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Ajay said:
I can tell you - regardless what the gutter press say - there are many top class high ranked players who WANT to play for us and who understand our ambition and the fact that we are becoming a formidable force, this coupled with recent comments be some of the Prem's leading managers add to the attraction of playing for us.
I agree with that just thought that our number 1target would be the most high profile player and the players we have been linked with that would be torres. So our main target is most likely a defender then.

allan harper said:
Ajay said:
I can tell you - regardless what the gutter press say - there are many top class high ranked players who WANT to play for us and who understand our ambition and the fact that we are becoming a formidable force, this coupled with recent comments be some of the Prem's leading managers add to the attraction of playing for us.
I agree with that just thought that our number 1target would be the most high profile player and the players we have been linked with that would be torres. So our main target is most likely a defender then.
Maicon then? Or luiz?

richards30 said:
allan harper said:
Maicon then? Or luiz?

Our weakness at the minute is defense, so if our main aim isn't to buy one of the best strikers in the world, then it must be to improve our defense. So it could be one of those two.

banbury_blue said:
There has been talk that Cook is meeting the Wolfsburg president Monday or Tuesday to finalise the Dzeko deal, came from the former scout on Twitter, hasn't got bad track record so this could be the signing
Hope so mate!!! Reckon dzeko would be amazing in the premiership!!

richards30 said:
banbury_blue said:
There has been talk that Cook is meeting the Wolfsburg president Monday or Tuesday to finalise the Dzeko deal, came from the former scout on Twitter, hasn't got bad track record so this could be the signing
Hope so mate!!! Reckon dzeko would be amazing in the premiership!!
I hope this comes off as well, think this is the player tolm was hinting at. A player that would piss the rags off.

Ajay said:
I hope this comes off as well, think this is the player tolm was hinting at. A player that would piss the rags off.

Oh they will be pissed - plus they are already pissed especially about Yaya!

Nice one mate, hope it comes off. Think this is the signing you was on about last week as well.

allan harper said:
Ajay said:
Oh they will be pissed - plus they are already pissed especially about Yaya!

Nice one mate, hope it comes off. Think this is the signing you was on about last week as well.

you working today alan ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.