Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

samharris said:
allan harper said:
Nice one mate, hope it comes off. Think this is the signing you was on about last week as well.

you working today alan ??

Morning sam, yes mate 6am till 1pm double bubble all going towards a european adventure.

allan harper said:
samharris said:
you working today alan ??

Morning sam, yes mate 6am till 1pm double bubble all going towards a european adventure.

David Villa is saying today that Torres wont come to City cos of no champs league so maybe its dzeko or ibra and kolorov...??

European adventures eh mate...all worth it then. :)

samharris said:
allan harper said:

David Villa is saying today that Torres wont come to City cos of no champs league so maybe its dzeko or ibra and kolorov...??

Someone just said that could be an old quote from villa, unless he is a avid star reader I doubt he'd give an interview with that shite paper on the eve of a world cup final.
It will be worth it if we get to Dublin :)

allan harper said:
samharris said:

Someone just said that could be an old quote from villa, unless he is a avid star reader I doubt he'd give an interview with that shite paper on the eve of a world cup final.

All the Emphasis does point to Chelsea at the moment,they have the money and champions league on offer..he's not won owt at the dippers so he must be craving some honours tbh.

Ajay said:
I can tell you - regardless what the gutter press say - there are many top class high ranked players who WANT to play for us and who understand our ambition and the fact that we are becoming a formidable force, this coupled with recent comments be some of the Prem's leading managers add to the attraction of playing for us.

the trouble is the gutter press will have a field day after our cull of the City players who don't want to play for us - it's gonna be bad I think - hope the incomers are worth the pain

samharris said:
allan harper said:

All the Emphasis does point to Chelsea at the moment,they have the money and champions league on offer..he's not won owt at the dippers so he must be craving some honours tbh.

Let's hope a world cup medal will satisfy his thirst for champions league football for a season.

allan harper said:
samharris said:

Let's hope a world cup medal will satisfy his thirst for champions league football for a season.

oh yeah...I forgot that one.. doh.. silly sod sam..;)

Ajay - Hope you are right. What happened with the four done deals - are any still there?

onceabluealways said:
Ajay - Hope you are right. What happened with the four done deals - are any still there?
the famous 4 done deals ,,the biggest secret in football..signed over 5 weeks ago and not declared........i no what jim royal would say ..do you ???

yozzer said:
onceabluealways said:
the famous 4 done deals ,,the biggest secret in football..signed over 5 weeks ago and not declared........i no what jim royal would say ..do you ???

Change the record please mate, enough shit on here this last week or so and it needs to stop.

If you dont believe him fine but remember that Ajay said that he has pm's a few trusted guys on here with the names and that they will quantify his info when the time is right.

Also remember that Silva and Yaya have signed since he said 4 deals done. Maybe just maybe he mentioned those 2 in his pm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.