Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

tolmie's hairdoo said:
An ever-increasing bunch of scroats on this forum.

I thought the school holidays didn't start for a couple more weeks?

We need Didsbury Dave to come in and clean house with nature's very own culling fork.

Yes, it's a bit blunt to say 'I hope he gets banned', but you can see why people might be aggrieved - he's basically just telling lies for his own amusement, at the expense of City fans.

I mean, has he ever got anything right? Seems like a nice guy, never rude. But he may be a pathological liar.

MOD NOTE

Please can posters refrain from abusing people (either way) it is OK to express doubt, but you can do that without resorting to name calling, we will have to start handing out warnings and in some cases banning if this carries on.

There is also no need for some posters to harass others on here

Please read

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178476" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178476</a>

The mods have a good idea what is genuine rumour and what is bullshit, if we spot someone bullshitting we will deal with them.

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Please can posters refrain from abusing people (either way) it is OK to express doubt, but you can do that without resorting to name calling, we will have to start handing out warnings and in some cases banning if this carries on.

Please read

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178476" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178476</a>

The mods have a good idea what is genuine rumour and what is bullshit
, if we spot someone bullshitting we will deal with them.

Does this mean mods are ITK....................come so, spill!

Probably won't sign someone today as press haven't said we have bidded or in deep discutions with anyone.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Probably won't sign someone today as press haven't said we have bidded or in deep discutions with anyone.

press are kfa.

only1paulsimpson said:
they were supposed to have signed at 5 pm yesterday!

Might be clutching at straws but no reason why someone couldn't have been signed yesterday and will be announced today/tomorrow

spacecadet said:
The German no 7 is my guess- not ITK- in fact know fuck all nowadays. Your my pigeon- your my dove YOUR my City - your the one I love. Oh happy days!!!

Colin, is that you ??

Ducado said:
MOD NOTE

Please read

The mods have a good idea what is genuine rumour and what is bullshit, if we spot someone bullshitting we will deal with them.

If someone walked across water, someone on here would moan that it's because they can't swim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.