Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

only1paulsimpson said:
jay_mcfc said:
Is it just me that thinks somebody signing at 5pm doesn't necessarily mean someone being announced at 5pm?

Team Ajay

they were supposed to have signed at 5 pm yesterday!

Correct. Ajay said the signing took place at 5pm UK time but it wasn't done in the UK. At the moment, there's no reason to dispute this and there's a million and one reasons why the signing might not have been announced yet. Until that happens I think we should give Ajay the benefit of the doubt.

CityPar said:
only1paulsimpson said:
they were supposed to have signed at 5 pm yesterday!

Correct. Ajay said the signing took place at 5pm UK time but it wasn't done in the UK. At the moment, there's no reason to dispute this and there's a million and one reasons why the signing might not have been announced yet. Until that happens I think we should give Ajay the benefit of the doubt.

completly agree

ST Coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
An ever-increasing bunch of scroats on this forum.

I thought the school holidays didn't start for a couple more weeks?

We need Didsbury Dave to come in and clean house with nature's very own culling fork.

Yes, it's a bit blunt to say 'I hope he gets banned', but you can see why people might be aggrieved - he's basically just telling lies for his own amusement, at the expense of City fans.

I mean, has he ever got anything right? Seems like a nice guy, never rude. But he may be a pathological liar.

It's a bit early for that. Ajay has said something be patient - you never know he May be right. Give it time - put the pitch forks away.

Ajay will it be annouced tonite? And is it either Dzeko, Milner, Kolorov?

O'Neil was just on SSN - I'm on a conference call so couldn't hear what he said - probably upped the price for Milner to £50m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.