Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Freestyler said:
have we signed kaka yet?

"We buy any Ka (Ka)!

Fast ones, big ones, strong ones, skilled ones.

We buy any Ka (Ka).com!"

I heard David Platt bought two of these today with his blood money so it may be true mate!
ford_ka_1.gif

ford_ka_1.gif

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Mancityfans.net'er said:
why the F+CK wouldnt he be our top target though.

I think I know the reason, but im sorry but Ibra just would be a shocking signing and 80% of city fans dont want him. Dzeko is over priced and not proven. We will never sign messi....... and i cant think of anyone else.

That's some poll you've conducted, tell me, because I'm interested, how
did you manage to collect all the votes, was it an online poll or postal ?
I never got any notificiation so you're 80% should probably be 79.9%.

Kinky by name said:
Pam said:
But people know, shirley, that if it's actual transfer news they want, the Transfer Forum is not the place to go.

it's as good a place as any... Boateng, Silva and Toure were all on here before most other places

what, you mean they actually use this forum? Morning guys, welcome to Blue Moan, Moon sorry

theevilweasel said:
I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

Well Said!! Don't post much on here myself, more of a reader but it's not rocket science is it? Some people can't just move onto the next thread without feeling the need to abuse the OP.

HeywoodBlue0301 said:
theevilweasel said:
I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

Well Said!! Don't post much on here myself, more of a reader but it's not rocket science is it? Some people can't just move onto the next thread without feeling the need to abuse the OP.

Agree completely with you both.

Morning fellow monkey towner, where abouts in Heywood mate?

Currently out in SA but live in Hopwood.

blueinsa said:
HeywoodBlue0301 said:

Up Near the summit mate, Had family who moved over to South Africa 30+ years ago, back home in the wood now, came home about 8 years ago due to all the trouble etc. Where abouts are you? They lived in Jo'berg for 20 odd years

HeywoodBlue0301 said:
blueinsa said:

Up Near the summit mate, Had family who moved over to South Africa 30+ years ago, back home in the wood now, came home about 8 years ago due to all the trouble etc. Where abouts are you? They lived in Jo'berg for 20 odd years

Up in Limpopo mate 50km's outside of Tzaneen.

Been here for the last 3 years but we move back home on the 3rd August. The wife is South African. Not coming home becase of any trouble but job prospects out here are not the best, i have 2 kids from a previous and of course, will get to watch my beloved team again in the flesh.

Had a great time out here though and the experience has been fantastic. It will alsways be a home from home now and we will be out here as often as money allows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.