Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

super_city_si said:
Pam said:
Why are they going on the Transfer Forum if the contents enrages them so much?

Because you hope to hear actual transfer news or real gossip...not someone trying to feed their ego

So if someone told me in the pub tonight we were signing Messi am i allowed to post that gossip without being abused or is that not real gossip.

allan harper said:
super_city_si said:
Because you hope to hear actual transfer news or real gossip...not someone trying to feed their ego

So if someone told me in the pub tonight we were signing Messi am i allowed to post that gossip without being abused or is that not real gossip.

that's a damn lie and you know it......everyone who's met you knows you drink scrumpy in the cupboard under the stairs :)

I wouldn't know what Ajay had predicted if people would stop quoting him as he's on my ignore list. It doesn't matter how well connected you are, if deals haven't been done any info is pointless. I find the Sun ,Mirror, Daily Star, Daily Mail and even that octopus seem to be more accurate than anyone on here.
Good luck to those that lap it up and those that dish it up, if that's what floats your boat, to me it's a waste of time as I don't believe City would sit on the news of a deal done for very long at all!!

shadygiz said:
allan harper said:

that's a damn lie and you know it......everyone who's met you knows you drink scrumpy in the cupboard under the stairs :)

Lol ! and on that note im off to bed, dunno whos bed, but im going to sleep in one. See you in 7 hours !

super_city_si said:
Pam said:

mcfc.co.uk

"Gossip is idle talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private affairs of others. It forms one of the oldest and most common means of sharing (unproven) facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and other variations into the information transmitted. The term also carries implications that the news so transmitted (usually) has a personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation."

super_city_si said:
Pam said:

But people know, shirley, that if it's actual transfer news they want, the Transfer Forum is not the place to go.

Neil McNab said:
I wouldn't know what Ajay had predicted if people would stop quoting him as he's on my ignore list. It doesn't matter how well connected you are, if deals haven't been done any info is pointless. I find the Sun ,Mirror, Daily Star, Daily Mail and even that octopus seem to be more accurate than anyone on here.
Good luck to those that lap it up and those that dish it up, if that's what floats your boat, to me it's a waste of time as I don't believe City would sit on the news of a deal done for very long at all!!

Yet you're on here on every thread offering nothing. Isn't that kind of sad? There must be something else you could be doing?

Perhaps not. Poor fellow.

Look forward to reading some more of your pointless waste of your own time comments when I next look in, perhaps tomorrow?

I'm sure you'll still be here.
See you then.

Pam said:
super_city_si said:

But people know, shirley, that if it's actual transfer news they want, the Transfer Forum is not the place to go.

it's as good a place as any... Boateng, Silva and Toure were all on here before most other places

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.