Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

theevilweasel said:
I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

here here

Ireland Haroo said:
de niro said:
why not give it a try?

image2524.jpg

I said people tough guy! Not anyone, or me specifically.

Hang on a dam minute!!!! I dont remember giving permisison for my pic to be used. This is a clear violation of my image rights. You owe me 50p.

theevilweasel said:
I am a long time reader of the site but have never felt the urge to post ........................ until now.

Why do people take issue with the 'ITKers'? You can never possibly win the debate. For example, take the infamous "he said YES!!" post from Ajay. How the hell can anybody on this forum prove that Kaka didn't say yes? Now i am tempted to push the post button here and allow the cretins to post ........... "because he didn't sign". Alas i won't lull someone into that situation. Kaka may well have said yes subject to finanacial terms being agreed. Or maybe it was because Real Madrid said they would buy him the following window. Or maybe Berlusconi "bottled it". Or maybe Ajay was given some dodgy info.

As for the do gooders not wanting these "ITKers" taking the piss out of fellow City fans .................. well forgive me but its none of your business if someone is taking the piss out of me or not!

I enjoy reading the posts whether i believe them or not, i don't feel the urge to insult by accusing someone of being a liar. If i don't believe the OP i move onto the next thread, i suggest others follow this simple plan.

Good post.

see you in another year mate

theevilweasel said:

This.^^^^^ The weasel has spoken!

theevilweasel said:

Rag!!!!!!!

gaz76 said:
theevilweasel said:

Rag!!!!!!!
Thanks, now i feel part of bluemoon!

markprendy said:
theevilweasel said:

here here

Why are they going on the Transfer Forum if the contents enrages them so much?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.