Money changes everything....

didactic said:
Soulboy said:
Ah, so after all the drama queen outbursts of hankering after a golden time past... you can't actually think of a time when we all pulled together in the same direction? When fans endured defeats with a stoical grin and a stiff upper lip? When the manager was loved for his sheer force of personality and charisma...

Some might call this thread "attention seeking"... what say you?

Not at all, id say this thread is more about being positive and remembering that we are fortunate to have the players and the money. None of it should be taken for granted. If us fans lose our minds now what happens if circumstances change and we are back to broke and fighting for survival? I wouldnt replace any of our players and I have faith in the manager. Poor games happen, poor results occur its football.

I made sure to apologise to those that a true fans and see beyond the results.

They do, but off the top of my head I will list some poor results and performances....and I think we have had too many:

Blackburn (H)
Birmingham (H)
Aris
Notts County
Everton
Fulham
Wigan was a shocking performance, got a result though
Villa (A)
Wolves (A)

There are definately more....

Soulboy said:
Mad Mario said:
bluemoon has always been like this after a loss

our support at matches hasnt changed much either

thread about nothing really

That's the point I've been trying to make.

It's an attention-seeking thread.

It screams out "I'm a better Blue 'cos I'm happy with us playing shite!"

Unfortunately for the OP, we don't all feel like this...

too true mate.

the reaction hasnt been in the top 100 reactions on here over the years. this, is mild! pearce would be wanking himself silly over a reaction like this

dancity19 said:
didactic said:
Not at all, id say this thread is more about being positive and remembering that we are fortunate to have the players and the money. None of it should be taken for granted. If us fans lose our minds now what happens if circumstances change and we are back to broke and fighting for survival? I wouldnt replace any of our players and I have faith in the manager. Poor games happen, poor results occur its football.

They do, but off the top of my head I will list some poor results and performances....and I think we have had too many:

Blackburn (H)
Birmingham (H)
Aris
Notts County
Everton
Fulham
Villa (A)
Wolves (A)

That is the problem. We have been hit & miss all season. We are under achieving with the players & resources we now have IMO. I think that is down to the manager & coaching staff. I think some of the knee jerk shit on here is at times over the top. But I am starting to think we will not progress with Mancini in charge.

We are lucky to now have money but there is no point having it if you have the wrong person in charge.

didactic said:
Soulboy said:
Ah, so after all the drama queen outbursts of hankering after a golden time past... you can't actually think of a time when we all pulled together in the same direction? When fans endured defeats with a stoical grin and a stiff upper lip? When the manager was loved for his sheer force of personality and charisma...

Some might call this thread "attention seeking"... what say you?

But many of us 'true fans' are looking beyond the results and are complaining about the performances, not results, and the fact that nothing is being done to correct our faults. We are entitled to do that considering the wealth of talent in our squad.
No amount of positivity and faith will correct poor tactics and neither, it seems, will Roberto.

Juan King said:
dancity19 said:

Blackburn (H)
Birmingham (H)
Aris
Notts County
Everton
Fulham
Villa (A)
Wolves (A)

That is the problem. We have been hit & miss all season. We are under achieving with the players & resources we now have IMO. I think that is down to the manager & coaching staff. I think some of the knee jerk shit on here is at times over the top. But I am starting to think we will not progress with Mancini in charge.

We are lucky to now have money but there is no point having it if you have the wrong person in charge.

spot on.

Juan King said:
dancity19 said:

Blackburn (H)
Birmingham (H)
Aris
Notts County
Everton
Fulham
Villa (A)
Wolves (A)

I have said it many times mate, we have had the odd good performance amongst a raft of mediocre ones (at best). It should be the other way around, with the squad we have.

remoh said:
But many of us 'true fans' are looking beyond the results and are complaining about the performances, not results, and the fact that nothing is being done to correct our faults. We are entitled to do that considering the wealth of talent in our squad.
No amount of positivity and faith will correct poor tactics and neither, it seems, will Roberto.

So Roberto out for you?

didactic said:
remoh said:

So Roberto out for you?

Oh, yes.

We do need stability, but not under him.

didactic said:
In a period of four years we have gone from being the most loyal, faithful supporters in the country to worse than our scummy neighbours. Everything about every other team supporter that we hated me have now adapted, we moan, whinge and insult our own players, our manager and every single loss. We have become the worst set of supporters which is why everyone is praying for our downfall and celebrating our every loss.

To those that still remember the days when we stood together and backed the team through rain, sleet or snow I apologise. To those that have let the money get to their heads and become the annoying assholes who most think all City supporters are now, take a good look at yourselves.

I am going to have a drink.

Any fan who has been supporting City longer than Adebayor's arrival will tell you that your post is a load of bollocks.

nashark said:
Any fan who has been supporting City longer than Adebayor's arrival will tell you that your post is a load of bollocks.

I chose to ignore you long ago, take the hint. Please. Your little dig has been noted though kudos.

*back to the discussion*<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:29 am --<br /><br />
remoh said:
Oh, yes.

We do need stability, but not under him.

You may have your wish but who to replace him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.