Money Running out?

I just hope we can pay the energy bill at the Etihad for the next three months.
Otherwise, we could still rise the price of the humble Four’N Twenty meat pies and bring it arround £12.

ZZmaestro said:
I just hope we can pay the energy bill at the Etihad for the next three months.
Otherwise, we could still rise the price of the humble Four’N Twenty meat pies and bring it arround £12.

We're gonna have to go cap in hand to Uefa and ask 'em if we can kick off at about 12 or 1 o'clock so we can save on the leccy bill.

It's OK guys. I got this!

ridsdaleDM3004_468x463.jpg

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Just checked and we're down to our last £500 billion. WTF do we do when that's gone?

A 5 with 00,000,000,000,000,000,000 is surely a trillion or have I missed off another six zeroes! Either way, we have a fair bit of loose change. And has Khaldoon had his hand down the Good Sheikh's sofa lately! Actually, if we refurbish the ground with the Sheikh's old furniture and find a few hundred million stuffed down the back would that, under the ShaftManCityFairPlayRegs, be counted as 'income'!

Micah and co will have to come back! Joleoninho never wanted to go, so he could be back, and one of Ben Thatcher's kids is a City fan so we have a decent back three for starters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.