Money Running out?

its a Barm said:
Fuck me there are some Muppets on here asking some very strange questions, and if you ask what's strange then your a Muppet.
What if someone (not me obviously) asks "what's a muppet?"?

I know it's a bit of an overreaction but it seems awfully strange that we have been so desperate to offload certain players without any plan to replace them. We have made some decent signings over the past few seasons but no real big names. Was saying before that sergio was our last real big name signing and that was over 3 years ago now. It would seem to me that FFP is taking its toll.

davymcfc said:
I know it's a bit of an overreaction but it seems awfully strange that we have been so desperate to offload certain players without any plan to replace them. We have made some decent signings over the past few seasons but no real big names. Was saying before that sergio was our last real big name signing and that was over 3 years ago now. It would seem to me that FFP is taking its toll.
you need a committed team, not team full of names. BTW, City have spent about £200 million since Aguero. So the FFP is clearly taking its toll. £50m in 2012, £95m in 2013, now £50m in 2014.

MeatHunterrr said:
davymcfc said:
you need a committed team, not team full of names.
Yes I understand that however that doesn't explain loaning/selling negredo when 2/3 remaining strikers are extremely injury prown. Trying to sell nastasic when he was a hot prospect for us just a couple of seasons ago. It really feels like they are trying so hard to reduce the wage bill when really with the money we have you wouldn't think this would be an issue. This is why I conclude it must be FFP.

davymcfc said:
MeatHunterrr said:
davymcfc said:
Yes I understand that however that doesn't explain loaning/selling negredo when 2/3 remaining strikers are extremely injury prown. Trying to sell nastasic when he was a hot prospect for us just a couple of seasons ago. It really feels like they are trying so hard to reduce the wage bill when really with the money we have you wouldn't think this would be an issue. This is why I conclude it must be FFP.
Nastasic is not suited to high line, of course you are trying to sell players who doesn't fit in properly. Mancini system was totally different. Garcia, Rodwell was normal deadwood and had to be shipped. Negredo wanted to leave, so had to be flogged off. So i'm not seeing that this is "desperately" to reduce wage bill.

Oh just chill the fuck out. Wythenshawe's finest blue guitarist [Marr being incomparable] will sort you out.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67wbccTT-M[/video]

MeatHunterrr said:
davymcfc said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Nastasic is not suited to high line, of course you are trying to sell players who doesn't fit in properly. Mancini system was totally different. Garcia, Rodwell was normal deadwood and had to be shipped. Negredo wanted to leave, so had to be flogged off. So i'm not seeing that this is "desperately" to reduce wage bill.
Maybe he isn't suited but all it takes is a couple of injuries in defense and we look vulnerable again. Nastasic is still one for the future whereas MDM is nearing the end of his career. I don't see the logic behind trying to ship him out. Negredo wanted to leave so why didn't we find a replacement for him given the injury records of Aguero and Jovetic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.