Money Running out?

dave bacuzzi said:
Negredo gone. Who's Next Sorrianio, Begaristain?

City signed one of the biggest sponsorship deals in football history and have one of the wealthiest owners of any team in the world.

Yep we are skint alright back to league 1 we go.

ElanJo said:
It's OK guys. I got this!

ridsdaleDM3004_468x463.jpg

No, I've got it peasant!

Dr-Sulaiman-al-Fahim-001.jpg

dave bacuzzi said:

Think its a fair point, not that the money runs out more that we have to stand on our own two feet within a few years I would have thought. Don't know why everyone is getting hysterical about the question on this thread?

crmcfc said:
dave bacuzzi said:

Think its a fair point, not that the money runs out more that we have to stand on our own two feet within a few years I would have thought. Don't know why everyone is getting hysterical about the question on this thread?

Because he is wrong

@BluePhil8 said:
Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

OP is a rag.
It wasn't locked or binned as it had a certain comedy value to it, as some have picked up/joined in with, and rightly taken the p*ss.

The OP isn't a rag either, I had a long read of their post history, before deciding what do, but its a good example of when not to post a daft thread though, straight after deadline day, and when some are pissed at us letting a good player go.

Fuck me there are some Muppets on here asking some very strange questions, and if you ask what's strange then your a Muppet.

cleavers said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

OP is a rag.
It wasn't locked or binned as it had a certain comedy value to it, as some have picked up/joined in with, and rightly taken the p*ss.

The OP isn't a rag either, I had a long read of their post history, before deciding what do, but its a good example of when not to post a daft thread though, straight after deadline day, and when some are pissed at us letting a good player go.

Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.