More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

Eto'o for me as we have players of tevez style in swp robbie bellamy and boj. We dont have an out and out striker with pace to burn like eto'o. God in excited !!!

If we sign Eto'o i don't want Tevez. Sure no one will understand the logic but Tevez left because he wasn't playing enough at the rags. So he either plays or we have an unhappy player. I would rather not have an unhappy player and i would rather we play RSC Eto'o and Rob. They could get 20+ goals a season each. Can't see Tevez ever getting that many.

I know its a squad game and the more quality the better but we haven't got europe to rotate players and if fit the three above would play for me.

Tuesday SSN - Manchester City announce the signings of Carlos Tevez and Samuel Eto'o.

:O

talkshite are talking shite again saying there should be a wage cap and 180 grand after tax is insane with the current climate Erm real madrid ronaldo? Kaka? so there on 50 grand a week!!
it does me f...ing head in with these clowns on talkshite.

waspish said:
talkshite are talking shite again saying there should be a wage cap and 180 grand after tax is insane with the current climate Erm real madrid ronaldo? Kaka? so there on 50 grand a week!!

any other team can spend stupid money and its okay, city are definately singled out

Kenney_The_Blue said:
waspish said:

any other team can spend stupid money and its okay, city are definately singled out

Who cares?

Jealousy is a terrible thing!

assuming we do get both,then it has to be tevez by a mile due to the fact that he's already proved that he can do it in the prem (even in the depths of winter).eto'o looks a great player,but whether he's great in the prem remains to be seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.