More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

jefr said:
assuming we do get both,then it has to be tevez by a mile due to the fact that he's already proved that he can do it in the prem (even in the depths of winter).eto'o looks a great player,but whether he's great in the prem remains to be seen

4 prem goals last year - do you think eto would struggle to match that tally?

Eto'o is pretty much my dream signing against anyone, one of the very best in the world and one huge fuck off statement of intent.

Danamy said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Eto'o is by far the best signing - Tevez pisses on the scums chips - both equally pleasing!

Don't forget Eto'o last goal for Barca!! :-)

Oops silly me! Just so many things to like about bein a blue at the mo.....

waspish said:
talkshite are talking shite again saying there should be a wage cap and 180 grand after tax is insane with the current climate Erm real madrid ronaldo? Kaka? so there on 50 grand a week!!
it does me f...ing head in with these clowns on talkshite.

THEY WOULD WANT SALARIES CAPPED AT WHATEVER THE HIGHEST PAID RAG WAS EARNING .....

fuck em we are city and we dont fucking care ...

Daz_Blue said:
waspish said:
talkshite are talking shite again saying there should be a wage cap and 180 grand after tax is insane with the current climate Erm real madrid ronaldo? Kaka? so there on 50 grand a week!!
it does me f...ing head in with these clowns on talkshite.

THEY WOULD WANT SALARIES CAPPED AT WHATEVER THE HIGHEST PAID RAG WAS EARNING .....

fuck em we are city and we dont fucking care ...

100% agree mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.