More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

eto'o all day for me. i said in march that if there was one player i would want city to sign this summer it would be eto'o, didnt expect it to become true

Tevez thread = 845 pages
Eto'o thread = 190 pages

Seems a bit weird if you look at it

johnmc said:
jefr said:
assuming we do get both,then it has to be tevez by a mile due to the fact that he's already proved that he can do it in the prem (even in the depths of winter).eto'o looks a great player,but whether he's great in the prem remains to be seen

4 prem goals last year - do you think eto would struggle to match that tally?

eto'o should/would score more than 4 prem goals ,but ,not all players settle into the premiership in their 1st season.also,is it not fair to say that the pair of them play different roles

Can't split them if we get both we will all be over the blue moon.

Just think of the attacking options available to us next season, different formations and personnel, all that horses for courses stuff.

Its 1-1 against the likes of Hull/Burnley/Insert team with 20 mins to go.....off comes a defender on comes RCS to give us height and complete a forward line of Robihno-Ireland-RSC-Eto'o-Tevez...... Wakes up and realises it AINT just a dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.