More excited about TEVEZ or ETO'O?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRKh0pglZE&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRKh0pg ... re=related</a>

Who's better Tevez or Eto'o?

There's only 1 way to find out............................................................FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!

Lomas has a lob on said:
Zack said:

There's only 1 way to find out............................................................FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!
or sign em both and then we can decide

This could also work ;-)

BlueMoon93 said:
Zack said:

Tevez would win the fight, he's a pitbull lol.
i agree tevez once had a fight with a shark, hence the shark bite on his neck, but he's still here to tell the tale

Im more excited than the next city fan about all the signings, but nobody seems to mention SWP in there teams. Do you all think he's just there for cover now !!!!!!!!!

huntersville said:
Im more excited than the next city fan about all the signings, but nobody seems to mention SWP in there teams. Do you all think he's just there for cover now !!!!!!!!!
to start with unfortunately yes, but its a long season he'll still get 20-25 mins then someones form dips or injuries start occuring and he's in and he's a little terrier once he's in he'll take some pushing out, its all healthy anyway, we gotta look past a good 11 if we wanna aim high.

Probably Eto'o. I just think that signing a world class striker from another top European league leaves you with a greater sense of anticipation. Don't get me wrong, I think Tevez is top class, it's just that I've seen him a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.