More Nonsense From The Ethical Club Up The Road

bluemanc said:
gregm said:
probably will cause a meltdown ...... for united. they have to meet their interest payments again, at least 80 million, and they should pay off the money that was loaned by 2012(?? maybe 2014 ), which probably means they need every other fucker to stop spending money to bring down the prices on players so they have a few spare coppers to buy someone in. well, they should have thought about that before. the glaziers are already trying to sell things to pay everything off. plonkers.
They wont pay the debt off by 2012/14,they MAY pay the interest off by then.

You're right they won't. Soz, that was the point I was trying to make. But I think the banks that supported the secondary loans for the glaziers are expecting a lot of the interest by then, followed by a 150 million payments and a final 200 million.

So what they're doing is floating the debt and selling it for a lot cheaper than it's worth to raise the money in the hope they then get enough from their own sales. Stupid fuckers. So to continue to compete, they need everyone else to lower expected player wages and costs.

united will be up shits creek without a paddle. I think in total, they have around 1 billion to pay off over the next 8 years. I think the whole lot has to be paid by 2016/2017??? No chance.

What a twonk.
Utd. are up to their eyes in debt, with interest rates at their lowest for decades(this will change).
Their business plan works if you are looking for a quick turn around in assets(not happening).
Their business plan is not the only model to follow(so shut up, we are not all stupid).
Their principled position last about as long as a hot cup of tea.
They may have been the team for the 90's, but that does not guarantee that they will be around for another decade. They spent long enough in the wilderness to be considered endangered by the WWF.
They pushed Ronaldo's sale to a desperate addict, (without any scruples) at an over inflated price. They then have the temerity to preach to others how their moral position is the one safeguarding football and its nobleist traditions against foolish arriviste.
Mr. Gill should shut up or get Mr. Ferguson another fare.
We will make our own mistakes, we do not need to follow Utd. and repeat their mistakes. From what I have seen so far, I would much rather trust in our owners hopes and ambitions for our future, than a group that sold out its soul and its fans years ago for a quick buck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.