More than half of Brits want burka ban

palm-7555-white-santa-beard-and-wig-set_1.jpg
That's another to add to the list.

Big beards. Who could be under all that facial hair? We just have no way of knowing.

Thankfully everyone has to show their full face, because you know, that's a reasonable way to behave in public, especially when talking to someone.

Showing respect to others isn't a difficult concept. You'll grasp it one day.
You didn't answer my question so I'll expand it a little for you.

If you're talking to someone with big sunglasses on - or a large beard for that matter - whether it's at your job or out in the street, do you feel a sense of anger that burns enough to inspire you to post your annoyance about it on an internet forum?

I'll wait.

None of the apologists seem to want to answer my question either.
Where should a woman go who objects to being forced to wear it?

I'll wait.

You didn't answer my question so I'll expand it a little for you.

If you're talking to someone with big sunglasses on - or a large beard for that matter - whether it's at your job or out in the street, do you feel a sense of anger that burns enough to inspire you to post your annoyance about it on an internet forum?

I'll wait.

A beard doesn't interfere with communicative facial features in my experience, though some are evidently ludicrous. If someone is wearing silly big sunglasses or santa beards etc. then in the past I've asked them to take the stupid bloody things off. It's not so easy to ask that with a veil because it is inherently a defensive garment, and people like you then start frothing and convulsing.

and there's a difference between rude/disrespect and anger btw. I'm commenting on a thread that exists and was posted by someone else, as are you. If you feel obliged to start a thread about silly sunglasses then feel free, I'm not arsed about starting either, doesn't mean I won't share my opinion in threads which already exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.