More than half of Brits want burka ban

Unfortunately more than half the population of this country were daft enough to equate our critical membership of the European Union to immigration and vicariously their own ignorant outdated and clueless bigotry . So this should come as no surprise, as clearly more of our population than we think is thick as fuck

I would love to know were you got your figures from.
I know quite a lot of people that voted for Lexit due to the EU being an undemocratic neo-liberal institution "I don't take my mandate from the European people" rather than some fear of "Johnny"
A perfectly well thought out couse of action that any same person would arrive at.

Phone_Banner.jpg

well you're a numpty aren't you. What an absolutely stupid post.

bigoted numpty.

bigoted
ˈbɪɡətɪd/
adjective
  1. obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.

I think your problem with the burka makes you "intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices" mate - therefore a bigot /bigoted. :-)

It's not fair to tar everyone with the same brush. Decisions should be made based on some pre-agreed scale of attractiveness.
Just suggested this to the missus. She said I'd be forced to wear 3 burkas.

Banning it isn't even an issue for me. I believe anyone can wear what they want. I have a problem with people being told to wear it or being denied an education or the opportunity to get a job etc.

bigoted
ˈbɪɡətɪd/
adjective
  1. obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.

I think your problem with the burka makes you "intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices" mate - therefore a bigot /bigoted. :-)

nope. They're intolerant of our culture by not respecting one of its core fundamentals of showing respect to others. They're the instigators by choosing not to treat others in western culture as equals and with respect and common courtesy. Promoting openness, respect and common courtesy between everyone is progressive and not bigoted at all.

That's like calling someone a bigot for telling smokers to not smoke in places where it's not appropriate. It's just incorrect.

nope. They're intolerant of our culture by not respecting one of its core fundamentals of showing respect to others. They're the instigators by choosing not to treat others in western culture as equals and with respect and common courtesy. Promoting openness, respect and common courtesy between everyone is progressive and not bigoted at all.

That's like calling someone a bigot for telling smokers to not smoke in places where it's not appropriate. It's just incorrect.
Nice try. Maybe if they made more of an effort to be white it would help? Not sure you can catch cancer from passively inhaling other people's Burka's either tbh

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.